Once you have reviewed and met all admissions requirements, you are ready to Begin Your Application to Rice University.
Learn more about our Graduate Programs:
All graduate applicants to the Department of Statistics at Rice University must provide:
- Graduate Record Examination scores (quantitative, verbal, and analytical) *GRE scores are considered optional (but recommended) for Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 applicants due to COVID-19.
- Unofficial undergraduate transcripts (and graduate, if applicable)
- Three letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores should also be included when appropriate
All documents should be uploaded online with your application. It is not necessary to mail in any paper materials. Official transcripts are required only after admission to the program.
- PhD Program: December 10
- Professional Master's Program in Statistics (MStat): February 1
Inquiries about admissions to our graduate programs should be emailed to Paige Goodson at firstname.lastname@example.org.